This change will mean that electronic applications will be considered “on-time” if all of the following criteria are met:
- All required registrations must be complete prior to the initial submission.
- Initial successful submission to Grants.gov must have a timestamp on/before 5:00 p.m. local time of the applicant organization on the receipt date.
- Applicants must correct errors and/or warnings within the two business days following the receipt date.
- All application corrections must be in response to a system-identified error/warning; application submissions with additional changes may be refused.
- If final submission is sent after the receipt date, a cover letter attachment must be included identifying the system-identified errors and warnings that have been corrected.