Key features of ASSIST:
- Online data entry
- Multiple user access
- Verification of application against agency business rules prior to submission
- Pre-submission preview of assembled application image in agency format
- Submission to agency through Grants.gov
- Tracking application status within single system
- NIH's Small Research Grant (R03)
- NIH’s Exploratory/Developmental Grant (R21) programs
- Getting Started: Preparing Your Single-project Application Using ASSIST
- ASSIST Online Help System
- ASSIST User Guide
Note: All ASSIST users working on an application must have eRA Commons accounts (all standard registration requirements apply).
For additional information, see ASSIST Now an Option for Submission of R03 and R21 Applications (NOT-OD-15-062).