SPO Proposal Submission
SPO will process proposals due in December 2014 and January 2015 according to the VCR’s five-day proposal submission policy with the following exceptions:
|Deadlines||Due to SPO*|
|From Monday, December 22, 2014 through (and including) Friday, January 2, 2015||8 am on Monday, December 15, 2014|
|Monday, January 5, 2015||8 am on Tuesday, December 16, 2014|
|Tuesday, January 6, 2015||8 am on Wednesday, December 17, 2014|
|Wednesday and Thursday, January 7 and 8, 2015||noon on Thursday, December 18, 2014|
|Friday, January 9, 2015||8 am on Monday, January 5, 2015|
*Note: Proposals submitted to SPO with a draft technical section on or before the five business day deadline will be considered “on time” if the proposal is complete in all other respects.
Principal Investigators also are encouraged to inform their SPO Contract and Grant Officer (CGO) if they will be submitting a proposal with a due date just prior to, during, or just after the curtailment period. This will give SPO and the PI an opportunity to discuss the best way to handle the proposal to make sure it is submitted in a timely manner.
COI Disclosure Submission
In order to be on the agenda for any meeting, complete disclosure packets must be received no later than 10 working days prior to the date of the meeting.
- The deadline for submission for the December 11, 2014 meeting is November 25, 2014.
Please note that all protocols and protocol revisions must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 5 pm on the deadline date. If you wish to make changes to an approved protocol, you must first contact the Office for Animal Care and Use (OACU) to obtain a copy of the current approved version of your protocol. Failure to do so may result in your protocol being returned to you.
- The deadline for full committee review of protocol submissions for the January 21, 2015 meeting is Monday, November 17, 2014.
- Likewise, the deadline for protocol submission for the February 11, 2015 meeting is noon on Friday, December 19, 2014.
Important: if your study is “greater than minimal risk” needing full board review and the approval will expire before January 23, 2015, you must submit your renewal application in time for review at a December 2014 CPHS meeting.
- There is no CPHS-1 meeting in December 2014.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the December 12, 2014 CPHS-2 meeting is Monday, November 10, 2014.
- There is no CPHS-1 meeting in January 2015.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the January 23, 2015 CPHS-2 meeting is Monday, December 15, 2014.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 6, 2015 CPHS-1 meeting is Monday, January 5, 2015.