- R&D Summary - Investing in the Building Blocks of American Innovation
- Doubling - Doubling Funding for Key Science Agencies
- Biomedical - Healthier Lives for All Americans Through Discovery
- STEM - Preparing Our Children for the Future
- Climate - A New Era for Research on Climate and Global Change
- Technology - Technology Investments to Spur Economic Growth
- Ed Tech - A New Foundation for 21st Century Learning
- NPOESS - Restructuring the National Polar-orbiting Operational Environmental Satellite System
- NASA - A Bold New Approach for Space Exploration and Discovery
Other Federal Budget Resources
The American Association for the Advancement of Science R&D Budget and Policy Program provides comprehensive and up-to-date analysis of R&D funding in the federal budget, beginning with the President’s proposed budget and as Congress works on appropriations. The AAAS R&D Budget and Policy Program recently posted a FY 2011 Agency Budget Briefing Schedule and in January added to a collection of presentation slides: Introduction to the U.S. Federal Budget and Projections for Research Funding in the U.S. Federal Budget.
The Association of American Universities prepares an overview of the Administration’s proposed budget when it is released in early February and follows the progress of the congressional budget resolution and the appropriations bills throughout the year.