The NIH Regional Seminars are intended for those new to the grants process, including sponsored project officers and departmental administrators, investigators, faculty, graduate students, etc. However, it is also an opportunity for those with more experience to obtain updates on grants policies and procedures. These seminars are expected to draw approximately 500-600 attendees, providing extended opportunities for sharing and learning from peers as well as NIH experts. Due to the popularity of these seminars, early registration is highly recommended. Space is limited.
April 16-18, 2012 – Indianapolis, Indiana (Registration Open)
- Monday, April 16, 2012: Optional eRA Hands-On Computer Workshops
- Tuesday, April 17 & Wednesday, April 18, 2012: 2-Day Seminar
- Get the "EARLY" rate by registering on or before February 13!
- Venue and Seminar Hotel: JW Marriott Indianapolis
- Room Reservations: Click the “Hotel/Travel” tab on the Indianapolis NIH Regional Seminar website to obtain the special rate and registration details.
- The local ambassador institution for this seminar is Indiana University School of Medicine.
June 20-22, 2012 – Washington, DC (Registration opens mid-February 2012)
- Wednesday, June 20, 2012: Optional eRA Hands-On Computer Workshops
- Thursday, June 21 & Friday, June 22, 2012: 2-Day Seminar
- More details will be announced soon.
Held twice each year, the NIH Regional Seminars provide an unparalleled opportunity for participants to gain a better perspective of NIH policies and programs, network with their peers, gather helpful NIH contacts, and to return to their offices and/or labs with inside information, resources, and tools to assist in obtaining and managing NIH awards.
For more information see the above links and the NIH Guide notice: Announcing the 2012 NIH Regional Seminars on Program Funding and Grants Administration: Indianapolis, IN and Washington, DC.