I wanted to make you aware that the following sets of NSF Award Terms and Conditions have been revised:
- NSF Agency Specific Requirements to the Research Terms and Conditions (ASR);
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC);
- Cooperative Agreement Modifications and Supplemental Financial and Administrative Terms and Conditions for Major Multi-User Research Facility Projects and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers;
- Grant General Conditions (GC-1); and
- Administration of NSF Conference or Group Travel Award Grant Conditions (FL-26)
- Revision of the Micro-purchase and Simplified Acquisition Thresholds (Procurement Standards) article to align with Section 806 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for 2018, as implemented by Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Memorandum M-18-18, dated June 20, 2018; and
- Implementation of the “Notification Requirements Regarding Sexual Harassment, Other Forms of Harassment, or Sexual Assault” award term and condition.
- The revised Terms and Conditions will apply to all new NSF awards and funding amendments to existing NSF awards made on or after October 22, 2018.
Head, Policy Office
Division of Institution & Award Support (DIAS)
Office of Budget, Finance and Award Management