I wanted to make you aware that the following sets of NSF Award Terms and Conditions have been revised:
NSF Agency Specific Requirements to the Research Terms and Conditions (ASR);
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC);
- Cooperative Agreement Modifications and Supplemental Financial and Administrative Terms and Conditions for Major Multi-User Research Facility Projects and Federally Funded Research and Development Centers;
- Grant General Conditions (GC-1);
- Special Terms and Conditions (FL 26) for Administration of NSF Conference or Travel Grants;
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Phase I Grant General Conditions (SBIR/STTR-I); and
- SBIR/STTR Phase II Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (SBIR/STTR-II CA-FATC).
The revised terms and conditions will apply to all new NSF awards and funding amendments to existing NSF awards made on or after October 5, 2020, except for the SBIR/STTR-I and SBIR/STTR-II CA-FATC which will become effective July 6, 2020.
Questions regarding NSF terms and conditions may be sent to the DIAS Policy Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head, Policy Office
Division of Institution & Award Support (DIAS)
Office of Budget, Finance and Award Management
National Science Foundation