The RAC offices will also be closed for the afternoon, beginning at 12 noon, on Friday, December 20, 2013.
SPO Proposal Submission
SPO will process proposals due in December 2013 and January 2014 according to the VCR’s five-day proposal submission policy with the following exceptions:
|Deadlines||Due to SPO*|
|From Tuesday, December 24, 2013 through Thursday, January 2, 2014||Noon on Tuesday, December 17, 2013|
|Friday, January 3, 2014||Noon on Wednesday, December 18, 2013|
|Monday, January 6, 2014||Noon on Thursday, December 19, 2013|
|Tuesday, January 7, 2014||8 am on Thursday, January 2, 2014|
*Note: Proposals submitted to SPO with a draft technical section on or before the five business day deadline will be considered “on time” if the proposal is complete in all other respects.
Principal Investigators also are encouraged to inform their SPO Research Analyst if they will be submitting a proposal with a due date just prior to, during, or just after the curtailment period. This will give SPO and the PI an opportunity to discuss the best way to handle the proposal to make sure it is submitted in a timely manner.
COI Disclosure Submission
In order to be on the agenda for any meeting, complete disclosure packets must be received no later than 10 working days prior to the date of the meeting.
- The deadline for submission for the December 19, 2013 meeting is December 5, 2013.
Please note that all protocols and protocol revisions must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on the deadline date. If you wish to make changes to an approved protocol, you must first contact the Office for Animal Care and Use (OACU) to obtain a copy of the current approved version of your protocol. Failure to do so may result in your protocol being returned to you.
- The deadline for full committee review of protocol submissions for the January 15, 2014 meeting is Monday, November 18, 2013.
- Likewise, the deadline for protocol submission for the February 12, 2014 meeting is noon on December 20, 2013.
Important: if your study is “greater than minimal risk” needing full board review and the approval will expire before January 24, 2014, you must submit your renewal application in time for review at a December 2013 CPHS meeting.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the December 6, 2013 CPHS-1 meeting is Monday, November 4, 2013.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the December 13, 2013 CPHS-2 meeting is Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
- There is no CPHS-1 meeting in January 2014.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the January 24, 2014 CPHS-2 meeting is Monday, December 16, 2013.
- The deadline for protocol submission for the February 7, 2014 CPHS-1 meeting is Monday, January 6, 2014.