NSF is asking for comments by July 8 on the draft PAPPG, available on the NSF Policy Office site. NSF is interested in public comment on NSF’s implementation of the OMB Uniform Guidance, as well as the policy changes identified in the PAPPG. Comments regarding the content of the Uniform Guidance should not be submitted.
NSF has highlighted text in yellow that implements the Uniform Guidance. Yellow highlighting appears in the following cases:
- Use of specific references to the Uniform Guidance;
- Direct replication of text from the Uniform Guidance; and
- NSF’s implementation of requirements from the Uniform Guidance that are imposed on agencies.
- Limitation to two months salary compensation for faculty. and
- Alternative to the Federal Financial Report.
January 30, 2014 Research Advocate: COFAR Posts Training Webcast on Federal Grants Reform Uniform Guidance
January 2, 2014 Research Advocate: OMB Publishes Federal Grants Reform Guidance
December 19, 2013 Research Advocate: OMB to Issue “Super Circular” Grant Reform Guidance