- Congress has required the database have these components:
- the name of the entity receiving the award;
- the amount of the award;
- information on the award including transaction type, funding agency, etc;
- the location of the entity receiving the award; and
- a unique identifier of the entity receiving the award.
April 15, 2007
Feds Ask for Comments on Awards Database
The Office of Management and Budget is developing a new congressionally mandated searchable database of all federal contract and grant awards. OMB is requesting feedback from the public on what they would like to see in the final product.
Labels: Sponsored Projects